How to Start a Mothers Group
Friday, October 22, 2021 to Friday, October 22, 2021 | Online
The Catholic Moms Group invites you to our new virtual introductory workshop: “How to Start a Catholic Moms Group.” Enjoy the workshop right from the comfort of your own home or office!
- Thursday, October 7, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, October 22, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. or 2 to 4 p.m.
Maybe you have heard about our ministry and you want to know more about it. Or maybe you have been thinking about starting a Catholic Moms Group and you’re trying to figure out the next steps.
In this introductory workshop you will learn:
- What exactly is a Catholic Mothers Group?
- 14 reasons why it’s important to minister to moms
- What do you do at a mothers group meeting?
- What tools and resources are available?
- What are the five best practices?
- Rock-solid mothers group leaders – who are the volunteers making a difference?
- What are priests saying about our ministry?
COST: $26 (includes materials)