Introductory Virtual Workshop: How to Start a Mothers Group
Sep-08-2021 02:00 PM to Sep-08-2021 04:00 PM | Online
The Catholic Moms Group invites you to our new virtual introductory workshop: “How to Start a Catholic Moms Group.” Enjoy the workshop right from the comfort of your own home or office!
Maybe you have heard about our ministry and you want to know more about it. Or maybe you have been thinking about starting a Catholic Moms Group and you’re trying to figure out the next steps.
In this introductory workshop you will learn:
- What exactly is a Catholic Mothers Group?
- 14 reasons why it’s important to minister to moms
- What do you do at a mothers group meeting?
- What tools and resources are available?
- What are the five best practices?
- Rock-solid mothers group leaders – who are the volunteers making a difference?
- What are priests saying about our ministry?
COST: $26 (includes materials)